In addition to its applications in the world of beauty, argan oil acts as a natural anti-inflammatory, so we can help alleviate problems such as rheumatism or arthritis.
Argan oil comes from the extract from the seeds of the argan tree, native to the southwestern region of Morocco, where the trade in this species is an important activity. This is a fairly rare oil, precisely because of the limitation of the production site of the tree, in which this takes between 30 and 50 years to produce fruit.
For hundreds of years, people living near the region where the grown argan oil have used for different medicinal purposes and, in particular, to include beauty routines, as it helps to take care of healthy hair and skin. In fact, its benefits have become so popular that it is including cosmetics industry as an ingredient in their products and already distributed commercially in different countries.
Argan oil benefits for skin
Argan oil contains important vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and antioxidants which provide significant benefits to the skin, for example, the prevention of premature aging, the reduction of signs of aging or hydration, among others. Notably qualities to achieve:
- Young and radiant face: The use of argan oil on the face is a great help to prevent premature aging, reduce dead skin cells and protect against damage caused by the sun. It contains vitamin E, which is essential for maintaining skin elasticity and collagen. It also contains phytosterols that help treat acne and reduce scarring.
- Body moisturizing: Instead of using moisturizers with chemicals can choose to use argan oil, which acts as an excellent moisturizer for the skin around the body maintain moisture. For good results it is recommended to apply after showering.
- Healthy hands: If you suffer from dry hands, the skin tends to crack and cuticles are damaged, argan oil may be the best solution. This product moisturizes deeply, it helps keep moisture and softens hands skin.
Argan oil benefits for hair
Vitamin E combined with essential fatty acids make this oil a great ally for hair care and keep healthy.
- Bright and hydrated hair: To hydrate naturally reduce dryness and achieve a sensational shine, simply rub some argan oil on the hair and scalp with gentle massage. Incubation for 1 hour and rinse as usual.
- Curly hair: This type of hair is usually very difficult to comb and tends to bother with frizz or frizz. To achieve a good hairstyle and free of frizz, put a bit of argan oil through the hair.
- Split Ends: The damaged hair is usually made evident by open cut and do not always want to fix tips. To close, you only have to put argan oil every day for all the hair tips.
- Scalp: Dry scalp tends to suffer from dandruff, itching and irritation. To treat should apply some argan oil, with gentle massage before bed, and wash the next day.
Argan oil and the internal health
For its important sterols, specifically schottenol and spinasterol, the argan oil acts as a natural anti-inflammatory important, the effect is very effective in treating problems such as rheumatism and arthritis. Ingested and applied to aching joints, this oil provides an important sense of wellbeing.
They have also attributed anticancer benefits, especially their content of antioxidants and healthy fatty acids, which fight and reduce the impact of free radicals. When consumed regularly helps to prevent cell damage, heart problems and different types of cancers.
This food is a great complement to dress salads, dipping bread and prepare different dishes. It is certainly a product that you can get great benefits both internally and in health and outer beauty.