In addition to promoting our digestive health, this tea is going to provide the energy needed to get through the day with courage and optimism.
The flavor of jasmine tea, ginger and orange is fruity and floral. A treat for the senses that you will love captivate you try and only with their fragrance.
Its delicate flavor is nothing compared to the benefits it can provide you if you consume each day. Its components are gifts of nature put within reach, and hence today we want to share with you your prescription.
Jasmine tea, ginger and orange health for your body
This very healthy infusion will provide us above all a good amount of antioxidants. However, we must realize that to benefit from the jasmine tea, ginger and orange, its components should be fresh.
While both Jasmine as ginger have a long tradition in the East, today its use is so widespread that he is strange and without especially the famous medicinal root.
You can find it at any store with ease, like jasmine tea, ready in bags at your local infusions section at the supermarket.
Its benefits are many and it is so easy to prepare that once you try it, and can not do without this so suitable for tea after your main meal.
We explain everything we can do for you.
1. Improves mood
They say that Jasmine is the king of essential oils. It is very aromatic and, in turn, contains protein and tonic properties, combined with ginger, help us to improve mood.
This is due in turn to the calming effect of ginger which, as you know, is a great natural pain reliever.
The combination of these three elements make this tea a natural re-constitutive, perfect for taking in the early hours of the day to get a great power.
2. A remedy to combat aging
In this delicious tea have especially powerful antioxidants present in the skin of the orange (much richer in nutrients than the pulp itself).
In addition to this citrus, we can not forget that ginger stimulates blood circulation, is anti-inflammatory and combat cellular oxidation fighting free radicals.
By uniting in a single firing both jasmine, like ginger and orange peel, let’s get your essential oils remain in the medicinal water in our benefit. And it is delicious!
3. A large digestive
Thanks to the catechins present in jasmine and orange antioxidants, this tea is very suitable provided that we take after our main meal of the day.
Additionally, ginger enhances the absorption of food, stimulates the release of gastric acids and has a sedative effect.
Whenever we add the right amount of these elements, our digestive health is going to notice every day. Worth it!
How I can prepare my jasmine tea, ginger and orange?
What do I need?
- 1 tablespoon jasmine ready for infusion (15 g)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (3 g)
- 10 g of an orange rind
- 1 tablespoon honey (25 g)
- 1 cup water (200 ml)
How do I prepare?
- We recommend first that most herbal teas do with teapots, not aluminum. Natural plants firing off their best properties in ceramic or clay teapots.
- Once you’ve put that glass of boiling water , good clean fresh ginger and orange peel.
- When the water comes to a boil, add all ingredients : jasmine, orange, ginger and honey.
- Let becomes a cooking along 15 or 20 minutes. After this time, turn off the heat and let sit another ten. Very easy!
When should I take it?
- It is best to drink this tea jasmine, ginger and orange once a day and after your main meal.
- It will help you to digest and, in turn, will give you the energy needed to finish spending the day with courage and optimism.
- We must not overdo consumption of this infusion, since Jasmine contains protein and therefore is a natural stimulant that we should take into account if we suffer hypertension, for example.
- Ginger can also bring problems if we consume too much and suffer from high blood pressure.
- If you take heart medication or anticoagulants it is not recommended to drink this type of tea. However, any doubts you have only to consult with your doctor.