You may are noticing lately as the tone of your skin is changing: the area of your eyes appear a little darker now, you have more freckles and may even have some new spot on your cheek that was not before …
Do not worry, it’s normal that it happens to all and, in many cases, can be treated. The eye area, for example, is usually very delicate and sometimes depends on our exhaustion or poor nutrition.
The spots, in turn, can be alleviated with proper beauty treatments, simple remedies with which to unify the tone of your skin and see more attractive. You want to discover two excellent remedies with which to achieve a brighter face?
Why change the tone of my skin?
For now do not have that magic bullet that allows us to stop the passage of time, this elixir with which to enjoy the beauty that never fades, not suffering the impact of years and that is free of those wrinkles that already provide certain maturity our expression.
The years, as you know, must be fully and happiness, it is time lived and should not be ashamed of it. However, this does not mean that we are entitled to care everything possible to mitigate these effects, because the passage of time also can be accelerated if we do not protect properly, or if we do not carry adequate life habits.
The tone of your skin can be affected by various elements, hence worth taken into account:
1. Sun exposure
It is the biggest enemy of our skin. We send these free radicals that oxidize cells of our skin, favoring premature aging, causing stains …
You must bear in mind that spend excessive time to sun , or even not use a daily protection against sunlight, cause hyper pigmentation, skin becomes dehydrated and favors the appearance of wrinkles.
What if we remember every day and protect us properly?
2. The effects of acne
During our teenage years we’ve all been through that terrible phase where the granites hurt our skin, inflamed and left us some other brand that we still have. In fact, acne is not unique to adolescents. Even at maturity and since our hormonal changes we continue to suffer from time to time.
Hence, it is usual that in certain corners of our face, skin tone has changed and we have those specks coffee color so annoying.
3. Exposure to ultraviolet light beauty centers
It may not be your case, but there are many women who do usually have the habit of going once or twice a week to these beauty centers to tan your skin. It is useless to take action. In the long term, this type of treatment can bring unexpected effects such as premature aging.
Giving birth causes many changes in our bodies and on our skin. One such effect is that during pregnancy , produce more melanin and therefore, it is usual that we appear odd speck.
5. Inflammations or skin lesions
The skin has memory and is a very delicate part of our body, which reacts to any external effect, either light, cold or shock. Some people, for example, is very sensitive to any scratches and, at the slightest impact, noticed immediately how you get a bruise , and how, after day, the corner of his skin is not the same as before.
Even inflammations can leave us brands that are slow to disappear. Cold sores, for example, can leave lesions in the mouth for long periods of time.
What you indicated at the beginning. The years do not forgive and will leave their marks on our face as wrinkles, blemishes, sagging … One of those striking features that, undoubtedly, will notice sooner or later is the change in tone your skin. This is normal, it can alleviate the appropriate treatments . We explain them!
Remedies to unify skin tone
Remedy 1 with aloe vera
- 3 grams of gel aloe vera.
- This remedy will apply it every morning and every evening. You only have to remove about three grams a gel central stalk of aloe vera and apply it on your face. You’ll notice how instantly creates a protective layer, which, should keep about 15 minutes. After this time, remove it with fresh water.
- Do it every day and see how your skin looks smooth, no inflammation and, little by little, the tone of your skin is unified.
Remedy 2 with banana and lemon
- Juice of half a lemon.
- A ripe banana.
- This remedy to unify the tone of your skin should do it every night before going to sleep. To do this, you just have to peel and slice a banana into pieces and get the juice of half a lemon.
- What is the next step? Make a well blended, in order to obtain a finite cream to apply on your face. Keep it for 20 minutes and rinse with cool water. You will see how your skin looks brighter, without stains come already seen. It is very effective!
Other tips to keep in mind
- Use every day a foundation with sunscreen.
- Moisturize your skin regularly to prevent drying. When skin is dry, spots and wrinkles appear.
- Avoid eating foods with salt and sugars, which promote fluid retention and cellular oxidation.
For more information we suggest to visiting this blog http://phase-2.org/