You know the benefits we can provide supplements Omega-3 ?, these fatty acids are a group of polyunsaturated acids that are important for a number of functions occurring in the body.
Some types of Omega-3 fatty acids are found in foods such as oily fish and seafood. Another type is found in some vegetable oils, but are also available as dietary supplements.
For the benefits of taking Omega 3 supplements, pay attention to the following lines:
In recent years it has resorted to the consumption of Omega 3 fish oil supplements, which have benefits for healthy people and for those suffering from heart disease. The fish to CEITE Omega-3 contains both docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), which are very important in the prevention and treatment of heart disease.
This type of Omega-3 supplements can help:
- Reduce Blood Pressure
- Reduce the chance of heart attack and stroke
- Reduce triglycerides
- Slowing the development of plaque in the arteries
- Reduce the likelihood of abnormal heart rhythm
- Reduces the risk of sudden cardiac death in people with heart disease
RECOMMENDED SUPPLEMENTS OMEGA 3
It recommends eating fatty fish at least twice a week. While food is the best choice to get the Omega-3 in the diet, fish oil supplements are also available for those who do not like this kind of food.
It can take up to 3 grams of Omega 3 supplements fish oil a day and is considered safe. it should not take more unless your doctor recommends otherwise. The side effects of fish oil Omega-3 may include: taste fishy, fishy breath, upset stomach, loose stools and nausea.
Side Effects of Omega-3 supplements
Among the side effects of Omega-3 supplements highlights, it would highlight the following:
Make more than 3 grams of fish oil a day can increase the risk of bleeding.
- The Omega-3 may increase the risk of bleeding. It should take precaution in people with bleeding disorders or those taking drugs that may increase the risk of bleeding.
- You Can affect the levels of blood sugar, so caution in people with diabetes or hypoglycemia and in those taking drugs, herbs, or supplements that affect blood sugar is recommended.
- Omega-3 can cause low blood pressure. Caution in people taking medications or herbs and supplements that lower blood pressure also can affect cholesterol levels is recommended and may cause vitamin E.
- The Omega 3 supplements should be used with caution in people who are at risk of hormonal imbalance or those undergoing hormone replacement therapy, those with abnormal heart rhythms, asthma and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Also Caution should be exercised in patients with liver disease or who are at risk of colon cancer in children and pregnant or lactating women, due to the possibility that fish may contain mercury.
Your doctor can guide you in supplementing your diet with Omega-3 fish oil fatty acids. For people with very high triglyceride levels, may prescribe certain supplements of Omega-3.