Release tension in neck and shoulders will help us relax and feel good without having to resort to massage something we can not always do.
Best to relax is massage, but almost anyone can use it every day, so here we offer a very simple exercise, but very effective, that can be used anywhere and anytime.
We live in a stressful society impermanent where continually demands our attention and take our responsibilities well. We support all that stress builds up in our body who somehow tries deletion. The most common is usually all that tension directed towards shoulders and neck, garrottes so that if you touch them you will notice almost a stone.
Best to relax is massage, but almost anyone can use it every day, so here we offer a very simple exercise, but very effective, that can be used anywhere and at any time when you feel the tension retakes of your body.
This is what you must do to release the tension in shoulders and neck
- The first thing is to find a comfortable position for the exercise. Obviously if you’re going to run at work have to amoldarte what you can. You can do it standing or sitting, as you at your convenience.
- After leaves and drooping shoulders up straight arms. If you are tense, this simple move can take a while. It is that you try to relax and stretch the body. Take the time you need for it. Close your eyes and makes the whole exercise with closed eyes.
- Once you already have the shoulders and arms down, go slowly turning his head to the right, as if you wanted to see something in that direction, but without tipping sideways. Make sure that the movement is slow and straight. When you have reached your limit law (without force), keep your head position and count to 10. After slowly turns his head toward the center.
- Keep your head in the center relaxed while counting to 5.
- Then repeat the process of slowly turning the head, but this time to the left. Once you’ve reached your limit (without force) hold the position of the head count of 10. Then slowly return to the center.
- Once I come back to the center position keep count of 5.
- Now we have to perform the movement slowly head down. Remember to do it slowly. When you have reached your limit position (without force) hold the position for a count of 10. Then slowly return to center.
- Back in the center hold the position for a count of 5.
- Now head slowly head back up to your limit (without force) and when you arrive you open your mouth so that you feel comfortable. Then hold the position for a count of 10. When finished, shut up and return to center.
- Back in the center and hold the position for 5 counts.
- Now we are going to focus on the shoulders (to be followed fallen and relaxed) This three deep breathe and start to exercise.
- Raise your shoulders as you can (without force) and begins to slowly rotating forward and rotations. Make 10.
- When you’re done again left shoulders slumped and relaxed a count of 5. Then again breathe deeply three times.
- Now will realize the same movement with your shoulders you did before, but now will be rotating backward rotations. Make 10.
- When you’re done again left shoulders slumped and relaxed a count of 5.
- Finally, raising his arms go up to them completely outstretched and hands together above your head count of 10.
- Then return your arms down slowly and takes a normal position. Breathe deeply three times again.