Here at Your Ideal Body We love oats to put everything we can, from a glass of orange juice to salad and everything in between, we are talking about one of the most nutritious foods you can get. Add oats as one of your meals every day to improve your health in countless ways.
Simple and straightforward, we’re talking about one of the best carbohydrates you should incorporate especially if you are exercising. Oats, among other things is a great source of both types of fiber, soluble and insoluble. By eating oats you get:
- Decreased appetite
- Greater satiety and better weight control
- Fighting cells convergences
- Lowers cholesterol
- Prevents heart problems
Oats are also a source of many nutrients including vitamin E, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese and magnesium. You’ll also get a healthy dose of vegetable protein. Oatmeal is the food of athletes, so you have to consume it.
What happens with this is fantastic food that does not taste much and that keeps many people away from eating it.
Here are some solutions that we suggest for you not to miss consuming oats.
- If you intend to cook and eat traditional oatmeal with skim milk and cinnamon instead of water. In addition to the benefits you get calcium and protein without adding many calories.
- Sweeten oatmeal with stevia.
- Start adding a tablespoon of oatmeal to your vegetable soups.
- Do well with sauces and salads. Both these and the previous did not even notice that you are consuming.
- After cooking Spread into your pot and combine with milk protein for a meal in calcium, protein, carbohydrates and fiber quality.
- You can try it for breakfast with chopped fruits, and other cereals with nuts and a little milk if you prefer.
- Another alternative that we suggest is that when you squeeze them a glass of orange juice would you add a tablespoon of oatmeal. It is really delicious.
Oatmeal is one of those almost mandatory for those meals we exercise, and the best part is that you have plenty of options to eat without even realizing it. You may bring better nutrition to small changes you will be excited to enter. Do it and soon notice the difference.