There are a number of ways that women can stay fit and lose weight. If running on a treadmill doesn’t appeal to you, then you should consider cardio kickboxing.
This is a great way to stay healthy. Here are some excellent benefits you should be aware of.
Cardio kickboxing is a great way to burn calories. Sammie Kennedy, a kickboxing instructor in Ontario, said that the typical woman burns about 750 calories an hour from it. They can burn an extra 150 calories by adding jump roping and other drills.
The FBI reports that a woman is assaulted every five minutes. Their data also shows that women that 75% of women that fight back are able to escape their attacker. Learning kickboxing will teach you how to fight more effectively and improve your odds even further.
Tone Your Muscles
Kickboxing is also a great way to keep your body toned. It is a combination of aerobic and anaerobic exercises, which will keep your body in great shape.
Data from the American Psychological Association shows that over three quarters of people suffer physical symptoms of stress. There are a couple reasons kickboxing is a great way to relieve it:
- Burning a sweat helps kick in your endorphins, which will make it easier to counteract the symptoms.
- Kickboxing is a great way to relieve aggression. This is a good outlet if you are angry.
Stress is a growing problem throughout the United States. You will want to make important life changes to keep it in check. Kickboxing is a good way that you should consider.
There are a variety of reasons cardio kickboxing can help boost your self-esteem. Here are some benefits to consider:
- Losing weight and toning your muscles will make you look more attractive, which can make you feel better about yourself.
- Kickboxing is a competitive activity. Winning matches and improving your ability can feel great.
- You won’t be held to the traditional patriarchal notion that women must rely on men for protection. You can feel proud that you can stand up for yourself if you are ever assaulted.
Many women suffer from low self-esteem. If you are one of them then you should consider signing up for a local kickboxing class. KoSho Fitness is one of the best in Tucson, Arizona. Feel free to reach out to the club if you want more information.