For now, neither science nor miracles avoid the relentless passage of time . Aging is natural that we face with integrity, optimism and fulfillment. However, one thing is clear: our lifestyles will determine the varying impact of these wrinkles, the sagging …
These are issues that can delay and even reduce, by means of appropriate strategies and above all, aware of a number of errors that sometimes we overlook. Want to know what it is? Take note!
We all have very clear that food is what determines our health and proper functioning of our body. Now, almost without realizing, along our life we will adopt certain eating habits that far from give us an adequate profit, hurt us and accelerate our aging.
Think of that excess refined flours we consume in our battered, in many of those convenience foods that are a quick choice for dinner when you get home. Do not forget that are dense foods do not need and which result not only in accumulated fat, but cholesterol in shortage of adequate nutrients for your skin …
So what kind of food we should avoid are not age prematurely?
- Sweets: Remember that excess sweets destroys skin collagen.
- Alcoholic beverages: Excess alcohol attacks the liver and therefore can not debug toxins, which cause us to age early. Always in moderation!
- Salty food: To all we love the snacks, potato chips, and even those bags with rich salty nuts. They are a great danger to your health! Do not forget, the salt is very dangerous for our body and also favors the appearance of cellulite.
- Processed meat like sausages or burgers: These foods contain sulfites, which accelerate aging.
- Red Meat: Red meat is rich in free radicals, which cause us to age to attack the collagen in the skin.
- Sugary and fizzy drinks: They are great enemies to our health and our beauty.
- All fatty foods “trans”: The trans fatty acid causes inflammation, fluid retention, making us more vulnerable to sunlight and causes many heart disease. Avoid!
2. The worries and stress given insufficient
There is one thing we should not overlook: Women are more sensitive to stress than men, suffer to a greater degree and endure for longer. However, men are facing much worse and who have a higher rate of mortality associated with stress diseases.
You see, all these negative emotions that do not translate properly face not only the classic psychosomatic illnesses, but also the stress causes us to age prematurely. Want to know why?
- A stressful situation that stretches over months or years will make very serious changes in our body. Cortisol accelerates the pace of your heart, cause such serious injuries as arteriosclerosis and also affects our brain health.
- Besides cortisol, stress also releases epinephrine, also known as adrenaline, which causes cell oxidation, preventing nutrient synthesize and accumulate in blood lipids.
- Stress causes deterioration our immune system and, consequently, premature aging appears conspicuously in us. Manage your emotions better!
3. Low consumption of antioxidants
Low intake of antioxidants in our diet is something we do not usually pay much attention, which causes us to be much more vulnerable to the impact of free radicals and their effects on our skin.
So, it takes note of these foods to include from today in your diet:
- Juice fasting lemon.
- Brussels sprouts.
- A cup of green tea or white tea every day.
- 2 portions of oily fish a week.
4. One of the most flattering of aging: The sun!
The sun is important for our health, help us to synthesize nutrients such as vitamin D and is even suitable to improve our mood. However, remember expose him cautiously, avoiding the middle noon and, above all, also remember to always use a good sunscreen (even in your foundation for each day).
Women we love sunbathing in summer, and is therefore one of the main factors of premature aging in us. Protect yourself!
5. Women and calcium
Calcium is a mineral that we need in greater numbers throughout all stages of life. The reason? We are the women who suffer most classical bone loss and osteoporosis, sooner or later, can take its toll on our lives.
Not to cover early While such levels of calcium can cause our bones also age prematurely. It would therefore be very important for each day were to take the following foods to improve your health:
- A plain yogurt without sugar.
- A glass of milk (if you’re not lactose intolerant and digest properly. Otherwise, try the drink of almonds or walnuts).
- A serving of tofu in your salads.
- 3 and 3 almond nuts daily.
If your mother or more relatives with osteoporosis, indicated that it would be to talk to your doctor to cover your calcium through supplements. The sooner we start, the better!
Always remember to practice these simple tips to prevent aging prematurely. Want more tips? Visit http://reviewsgang.com/