Warts are common skin problem which can be annoying to remove. Even though, there are plenty of ways to get rid of it, but none of them guarantee to prevent them from returning. These warts are usually caused by HPV (Human Papilloma Virus).
There are number of factors which influence the probability of a person getting infected by it. These factors generally include degree of virus, location and the degree of contact. These warts usually grow in feet, eyelids, face or hands.
In order to avoid its further growth and infestation, it is advisable to treat this skin problem with several useful wart removal home remedies. Let us discuss about some of these home remedies which can help you in getting rid of this problem:
1. Aloe Vera – It has been proven to treat warts effectively in the past. To treat warts, apply some aloe vera gel on a piece of cotton and then place it on the affected area of the skin. Let the cotton stay on it for a while. Repeat the same process for at least 4 – 7 times in a day. If you do this process frequently for few days, then you will notice decrease in wart size and slowly and gradually the wart will be completely removed.
2. Fresh Basil Leaves – These leaves are considered as one of the most effective natural remedy for treating warts. Take some fresh basil leaves and rub the leaves directly on the nub of warts. After this, cover the area by making use of a bandage. This method is highly recommended to be repeated everyday to treat the warts.
3. Banana Peel – Don’t throw that peel away after eating banana. Why? Banana peel is proved to be very effective in removing warts. Simply rub the peel on the wart area and within 2 weeks you will notice that wart is completely cleared away. Make sure that you rub the peel several times on the affected area to obtain desired results.
4. Garlic – This is also one of the most commonly used home remedy to remove warts. Crush 2-3 cloves of garlic, remove the skin and place the paste around the wart area. After this, cover the area with bandage overnight. Remove the bandage next morning and a blister would be formed on it. This indicates that the wart will be gone within one week.
5. Raw Potato – Several people claim that massaging a wart with raw potato or potato peel will eliminate the warts. Rub the peel on warts several times a day for 2 to 3 weeks. This will probably eliminate the wart.
6. Duct Tape – This is one of the traditional ways of removing warts. Cover the wart area using duct tape and then after sometime change it. The wart will be removed after a month. This method works most of the times, but always keep in mind one thing to keep the wart area clean in order to prevent it from coming back.
Thus, it can be said that these home remedies really prove very effective in eliminating those warts that have been disturbing you for so long.
Bency George enjoys writing articles and blogs on diverse topics related to health especially about skin related issues like wart removal, acne removal, etc. Through his articles, he guides users about how to treat various skin issues with easy and useful home remedies.