Learn to identify the causes of chapped lips and put simple natural remedies to fix this problem so common aesthetic.
They are readily identifiable by a dry, cracked appearance. To the touch, you will find harsh and painful and even sometimes can bleed. Also we very sensitive or painful when certain gestures are performed.
Causes of chapped lips
May be multiple reasons why your mouth is cracked and sore, among which are:
- Environmental factors such as cold, wind, sun and extreme temperature changes.
- The snuff, as this habit also deteriorates much softness and texture of the area.
- Although it may seem silly, gestures when biting the corners and skins can trigger the problem of cut lips. Try to control that movement, though due to compulsive gestures stress. The result can be not just a cut lip, also cracked, injured and even herpes.
- Allergies caused by certain cosmetics.
- Poor feeding with a diet low in vitamins A, B12 and C have this problem as a symptom.
- Slight daily hydration, our body only receives the benefits of water through direct consumption. If you do not drink enough, one of the consequences on your health will be cut lips.
Discarded the most common reasons, we could be facing more serious conditions such as:
- Sleep Apnea
- Macro cytosis
Remedies for chapped lips
Be aware when you follow these simple tips for chapped lips, and soon you will have results:
- Water is essential to the health of our bodies and to their welfare. Therefore, hydrate by drinking at least 8 glasses.
- Saliva contains components that, although initially result soothing, dry the epidermis. Do you lamas’ zone or even your state.
- Do not leave home without follow up with a moisturizing balm or sunscreen. It is advisable that you use products that have a good SPF. The skin also burns your mouth, even more than the body sweat glands and lacks melanin.
- Prepare a natural mask by mixing honey with sugar. So get exfoliate lips without damaging them. Use it weekly, at least 20 minutes, then aclárala with water.
- Spread a good amount of olive oil before bed and not withdraw all night. You will see how to improve your lips become soft and cut quickly.
- The pulp of aloe vera has soothing, moisturizing and healing properties. Before using, let it sit in the refrigerator at least overnight.
- Coconut oil has moisturizing benefits. You will see results soon, if you apply in the area several times a day.
- The cucumber, sliced or ointment, is very beneficial for their anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. To make the mask pass it by the previously peeled and mixed with a few drops of water blender. Rinse with warm water.
- Rose hip oil is best suited as a shock treatment in cases where the pain is severe and often bleeds. Mix it with honey or sugar to improve the taste.
Care for your lips with the same care as the rest of your skin and will soon boast a beautiful mouth.