Bodybuilding supplements and often go hand in hand since many people are looking to develop your muscles as quickly as possible and make it very obvious.
What is bodybuilding?
Bodybuilding is the cult of hyperplasia or muscle hypertrophy (muscle growth) but also can be understood as a sport or a philosophy of life. We can date its origins in the early games of Olympia, Greco-Roman, although the mid-eighteenth century where it starts to take shape, and the early nineteenth, where E. Meadow perfects.
Do you have special dietary needs?
Like any intense regular physical activity needs a diet that fits and allow optimum performance. A balanced diet with increased calories and adjusting protein (1.5-2.2 g per kg body weight) is sufficient to achieve good results, without forgetting the necessary hydration and to maintain proper intestinal health fiber. Thus entry would not need to take supplements for bodybuilding.
Bodybuilding and Supplements Top
As we have said is not necessary to take supplements for bodybuilding but in our physical constitution or objective we mark we may need to take some. The specialist may recommend us some of the following supplements:
- Protein supplements, glutamine, branched chain amino acids (arginine), milk casein or egg, soy protein (tablets or milkshakes)
- Fat Burners, Carnitine, CLA, Garcinia cambogia, reducing creams-lipolytic
- Enhancers power / toughness, Caffeine or ephedrine, Velcro or tríbulo, Korean ginseng.
Properly calculate your protein needs, as an excess and a wrong choice of amino acids may promote inflammatory processes and / or cancerous, and promote metabolic acidosis and hepatic and renal load the system.
Combines well foods to avoid dyspepsia and intestinal fermentation. Use whole grains and organic fruits and vegetables. No animal protein mix with green leafy vegetables because no form nitrosamines in the stomach (cancer).
Bodybuilding supplements and plant
When we talk about bodybuilding supplements and we must never forget the vegetable proteins.
- No infrautilices vegetable protein, is perfectly valid well combined. Combine cereal, legumes and seeds or algae in the same intake.
- Using soy protein supplements or spirulina (equivalent to 3 g of red meat 36gr) or Chlorella also acts as heavy metal chelator.
- Pollen is an excellent protein and mineral supplement, 100g equal almost 500grs beef protein level.
- Plant protein leaves no residue and helps maintain a more sustainable supply.
- Take amino acid supplements separate dinner and before bed are more effective. It is an alternative to the bodybuilding protein supplements.
- The seeds are an option to consider for their protein content and its anti-inflammatory and anticancer as flax or chia or sesame remineralizantes as bowel or regulatory properties as psyllium.
- Avoid combinations without vegetables like rice with chicken or tuna, add grated fennel (active thyroid) or marinated in lemon and onion or carrot greens like arugula, lettuce, escarole or spinach.
- Protect your liver and kidney herbal, tea or milk thistle tablets, Bold and / or dandelion for you liver. And Avena sativa, nettle and horsetail to your kidneys.
- If you have mood swings or sudden changes in mood, you inflate your belly after eating or your stools are very fragrant, something does not work, do not hesitate to consult a nutritionist or qualified therapist.
- Macera 30 minutes fish, meat or chicken before cooking in beer, wine, tamari or add lemon or ginger to enhance your metabolism and decrease the metabolic acidification.
- Do not cook at high temperatures to avoid carcinogenic hetero cyclic substances and uses fresh produce.