Creatine is, today, one of the most popular sports nutritional supplements and can be easily achieved in any gym.
What is Creatine?
Creatine is produced naturally in the body from other amino acids, and has the function of supplying energy to all cells of the body.
Creatine is found in a variety of foods at various concentrations, vegetables are the foods that have at least creatine that vegetarians have lower levels of creatine.
- Creatine helps the muscle to strive for longer and to recover more quickly.
- It is a supplement that can help increase muscle mass not only in sports but also in people who suffer from some form of degenerative diseases.
- Creatine provides energy and has a restorative effect on the structure of the skin.
- Creatine plays an important role in the central nervous system providing the energy needed for proper operation.
- It has been shown effective in sports and repetitive and less intensity in long-term sports.
Natural sources of Creatine
The richest natural sources of creatine include lean red meat and fish.
In the market you will find lots of creatine nutritional supplements that are consumed by athletes to increase performance.
Whenever you decide to take some nutritional supplements is being advised by appropriate experts, they will tell us the most appropriate dose and how long you can take the supplement without detrimental.
Did you know …?
Some note that athletes Creatine is far more effective if we take it with a carbohydrate (bread, rice, cereal, etc.). Instead caffeine can hinder the absorption.
As always there are supporters and people who say they have not noticed any improvement.