If you want to know how to gain muscle mass by following a good diet this article offers some good advice. Follow you can be useful ..
How to gain muscle mass?
Gaining muscle mass is achieved with discipline and routine in different fields. Needless to say you should perform exercises that will dictate your coach, but are also needed sleep, orderly life and adequate food. As nutrition all matter: since the amount of calories to the proportion of carbohydrates in Proteins.
While there are those who only drink milkshakes and eat special bars for athletes, this is the most direct way to find yourself a serious health problem, as these preparations may not have all the micro nutrients required by the body. Not to mention you lose the pleasure of good food that you should not give up, but do sport.
Foods for gaining muscle mass
When make your own diet plan, you have to look for effective food from the point of view of their energy and nutritional belonging to all groups release.
You should consume a good amount of protein, but also complex carbohydrates, sugars slow release and fruits and vegetables with good supply of vitamins. Here is a list of the most suitable for your business:
- Eggs, especially at breakfast, cooked with little fat.
- Whole grains, such as wheat, rye, millet or quinoa.
- Try eating whole oats at breakfast, either in the form of flakes, bread or even as a vegetable milk. It gives energy, helps you metabolize nutrients and highly digestible.
- Oily fish should be the main source of protein. Recurring salmon (one of the most recommended), mackerel and tuna.
- Do not forget the chicken and game meats, rich in iron, essential for any sport and mineral, especially if you’re looking to gain muscle.
- Pulses at least twice a week, in stew or salad.
- Vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, green beans or mushrooms, as they have lots of antioxidants.
- Fruits rich in vitamins A, B, C and E, like pineapple, strawberries, kiwis, apples, pears, papayas, avocados or black grapes.
- Nuts such as almonds or walnuts. They can be lightly salted, and you also need an extra intake of sodium.
- Cheese and tofu, which can be added to sandwiches, salads and soups.
And finally, limiting the consumption of red meat because their fats are harmful to the body and generate aggression.
Food not fit for an athlete
- Of course the alcohol. Leave it alone for a special occasion.
- Drinks and very diuretic infusions as horsetail or dandelion, as they can lower the sodium to dangerous levels.
- Although energy up quickly, sweets, bakery or goodies can generate a peak stress in the body, and also depress the level of blood glucose within minutes.
- The same applies to soft drinks and canned juices with lots of sugar and gas.
- Less suitable for athletes cereals are rice and corn.
If you decide to follow a diet rich in foods to gain muscle mass is important to include protein foods at each meal, to get them to maintain constant levels of blood sugar. It’s good to eat five times a day and will bring a high-calorie diet.